Friday, August 17, 2012

Birchbox: August Review

Hey Birchbox!  I’m so glad to see you!  I’ve been waiting all month for my sample sized beauty fix! 

August 2012 Birchbox Review

What’s new with you? You’ve been to beauty school, you say? Well go on with your bad self, Frenchie!

What do they teach you in beauty school?

August 2012 Birchbox Review

How to shave your legs, moisturize your face, smell good, keep your eyeliner from smudging, and then to wash your hands when you’re all done?  Cool.  Sounds like the type of beauty school I might actually pass.  I’ve always said clean hands were the essence of beauty.  Better smooth legs than pink hair, I hear.

August 2012 Birchbox Review

My favorite part of Birchbox beauty school?  Learning how to apply the stila waterproof eye liner.  That’s good stuff.  Also, it glitters.  Maybe it will help disguise my crows feet.

August 2012 Birchbox Review

You must go to the Beauty School of Odd Assortment, but I still think you’re pretty awesome, Birchbox!

This months box came with:  Schick razor & coupon, full size stila eye liner, Juicy Couture perfume, Caldrea hand soap, Yu-Be moisturizer.  Want to get your own Birchbox each month?  You can sign up with my referral link HERE.

~julee~